Sunday, May 8, 2011

Well, Let's Try This (and sorry about the title)

Yeah, it's a poor pun, so sorry about the blog title, and I hope that it at least induces a few Bob Seger air guitar sessions for you. It was that or Lisk-ellaneous. It's late and my creative juices are zapped.

What am I going to do here? Little stuff that might not be worthy of a full post at the Big Lead or pro-football-reference that may relate to sports, probably a lot of stories about life and the family that hopefully have some relevance to something, and probably a few funny or sad stories about what my wife has to put up with in regard to my Attention-Deficit like behaviors.
 For example, I'm very adept at using jumper cables, because I've jumped my car about ten times in the last three months, as a result of leaving the lights on or forgetting to shut the door. I'm hell on batteries.

So the goal is here is to not spend as much time, and to put all those half-thoughts and other things down that may not be worth a full post elsewhere. I spend a lot of time on the work I do elsewhere behind the scenes, and it's rare that I just sit down and bang something out. I don't plan on spending alot of time before putting virtual pen to paper here. I do hope, though, that maybe some of the half-formed thoughts here can turn into further exploration with your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Great stories. I am also glad to know that I am not the only one who seems to misplace things often.

    ReplyDelete